Bring canned tuna for Care and Share during October!!
- Halloween Corn Maze Outing! Saturday, October 26, 2019 4:30-9:30 (optional movie to 11:30)For Students in 6th-12th grade and your fiends friends. RSVP by Sunday, October 20 (so we get enough drivers) Pr Robyn at 541-579-1554 or email@example.com Cost $10.
- Coffee fellowship-Join your church family and friends in the church lobby before the worship service for a cup of coffee or tea. Our time for fellowship will begin at 9:30 am and continue until the service begins. Please feel welcome to take a cup of coffee to the Fellowship Hall after church.
- Calling all women! Do you like to sing? Now’s your chance to join the Women’s Ensemble. Jolene Heit is our director and Beth Gaines is our accompanist. No auditions! Come join the fun!
- Romans Bible Study has begun: Pastor Nancy is leading a new Bible study on the book of Romans. We meet at 3pm on Thursdays and will use Community Bible Study’s Engaging God’s Word workbook. If you would like to come, please contact Pastor Nancy so she can order you a book. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bible and Brew Bible and Brew is BACK At a NEW time!! Tuesday mornings at 900am.
Bring your brew (coffee, tea) and Bible to CPC at 9:00 am Tuesday mornings for Bible study for 1 hour. Pajamas welcome!!
An ongoing opportunity to pledge to the work of God in this church is always available. Find a pledge card in the church pew or in the office.Ongoing
Per Capita Donations Gladly Accepted!
The Presbyterian Church (USA) requires a per member payment from each local church in order to finance ministry and mission at the presbytery, synod, and national levels of the church. For the year 2019 the per capita (per member) is $39.45. Envelopes for per capita donations are found in the pews, or bring to the church office.
Support Iron County Care and Share-fill the shopping cart that is sitting in the Welcome Center!
The food for October is canned Tuna!
Thank you for your joyous generosity! http://www.careandshare-ut.org
Abigail Circle will meet again on October 23, at 6:30 pm
Fellowship and Study and Prayer
The next meeting is October 24 at 1pm at the church. Contact Sonya Swatsley at 867-8436.